Can someone please post the link of Temple secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danimastani

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
They say that they sent it to me in July. I never got it though; must have deleted it accidentally. Anyways, i called back and the lady gave me a link over the phone and it doesn't work :( At first, I thought, forget it but now i am thinking of sending it in anyways. Can someone please post me the link here?
Thanks so much
-Dani

Members don't see this ad.

I will in just a second.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, These Temple people are so lazy. I mean, I have called them so many times; and all they had to do was to send me the supplemental but they never know how to!!! I just asked them today for the password and they couldn't even do that!! Can anyone please tell me if the password was something like "temple" which was generic or something specific like "your dob". If they are asking for some numbers such as my social or something, then i can just feed that in myself.
Thanks a lot,
Dani

I hope you're able to follow this. No joke, this is what my password was, which I'm assuming should work for anyone. It was:

The last six digits of my SSN in reverse order followed by "05." So if your SSN is 123-45-6789, the corresponding password is:

I hope that makes sense because that is what mine was. "5" is also the first digit of my SSN so maybe the last digit in the password is teh first number of one's SSN. I dunno. Give it a try and see what happens. Good luck.

Jeffy said:
I hope you're able to follow this. No joke, this is what my password was, which I'm assuming should work for anyone. It was:

The last six digits of my SSN in reverse order followed by "05." So if your SSN is 123-45-6789, the corresponding password is:

I hope that makes sense because that is what mine was. "5" is also the first digit of my SSN so maybe the last digit in the password is teh first number of one's SSN. I dunno. Give it a try and see what happens. Good luck.

Hy Jeffy is right,

the password is the last 6 dig of SS# in reverse order and 05 in the end. Jeffy I think the 05 could be the year of application:)))

To the OP - try your SS#, it might not work it it hasn't been asigned:-( In this case call them and ask them to activate your password. Or you might want to e-mail the tech support guys. Just suggesting

Good catch Jeffy

best of luck to all

Oh wow!!
That worked!! You are a genious jeffy!!!

I meant daffy :D
Thanks so much

never mind. I meant, jeffy. hehehe! You guys! Why do you all have to have the rhyming names?

Although I submitted my secondary app + fee + LORs two months ago, the status page indicates that they have received only one of my rec letters. This makes no sense because my letters were sent together as a packet, not to mention that all of the other schools I sent my letters to at the exact same time received them.

Have any of you had any problems with Temple's status check page or admissions office mishaps, especially with regards to LORs?