Can someone please read my PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smile matters

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I wrote my second draft for my personal statement. I would appreciate it if someone could read it and give me feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

Careful. Send it to people who are in school already or are known for reviewing PS's. I am not in school yet but has pretty much finished mine for this year so if you want me to take a glance I will but if I were in your shoes I wouldnt even trust me honestly.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Careful. Send it to people who are in school already or are known for reviewing PS's. I am not in school yet but has pretty much finished mine for this year so if you want me to take a glance I will but if I were in your shoes I wouldnt even trust me honestly.

It's funny in law forums, there is a sticky post where people swap ps by pm and help each other out, while in this forum, I find it scary to even ask since it's not the same. Bear in mind, law is more competitive with that either you get in one of the top 10 schools, or you'll not gonna get a job, but Ps is not important if you get 170+ on the LSAT, it is of course important if you get a lowish gpa or LSAT score.

Reactions: 1 user
I can take a look and give you some suggestions. Already accepted here.

feel free to pm it to me. just got accepted this cycle