Can someone please tell me what's taking JHU so long to respond to me?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by famousdoc2b, Sep 26, 2002.

1. famousdoc2b

famousdoc2b Junior Member

I completed my secondary on 8/11/02 and I haven't heard anything...I'm reading all of the rejections and still, no answer for me. My patience is growing thin. I call ed them once, and was told that my file was currently being screened. I didn't receive an email about a "completed file". And when I called as stated in an earlier thread, my file was incidentally on the screen. What do you guys think?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SMW

SMW Grand Member

All I can recommend is patience. You cannot hurry them up and/or divine what they're thinking. At least they didn't tell you when you called that they weren't going to be offering you an interview (happened to me last year). They still took forever to send me word of that officially. Good luck, hope you get that interview! :)

4. doepug

doepug Senior Member

Make sure your application is complete, then chill out.

It's still September. Applicants are interviewed through March. Relax, and realize that once your application is complete, the ball is in their court. Take it easy - they won't forget about you.

Cheers,

doepug
    MS III, Johns Hopkins

5. famousdoc2b

famousdoc2b Junior Member

Thanks. Reading your replies really helps:)