can someone pls read my personal statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjoe00

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
no reason

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
not needed anymore

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't written mine yet so please do post it so I can just copy & paste

Returnednds said:
Haven't written mine yet so please do post it so I can just copy & paste

okay!!! thanks for ur advice it was greatly appreciated... NOTTTTTTTTTTT, apparently students who volunteered to proofread essays are no longer interested... which is cool, u and the other guy did no have to be sarcastic it would be more mature if u did not go that route but whatever,next time if u don't have nothing helpful to say ... here's an idea DON'T SAY SQUAT

Sounds like it has been a little rough on here for ya...I never volunteered previously, but I would be happy to read it for you. Do you want to send it to me via a PM?

I'll do it too if dsherida falls through. People were gracious enough to do it for me, so I might as well return the favor while I wait for verification.

You can send it to me via PM. I will be happy to review it. I had overwhelming support when I posted last week. Within a few hours I had seven reviews. I will be happy to return the service.

Sorry about those posts earlier. Its sad to see a pre-professional act this way.

dsherida said:
Sounds like it has been a little rough on here for ya...I never volunteered previously, but I would be happy to read it for you. Do you want to send it to me via a PM?
t
thanks so much i already PMed it to you :)

rcwhite007 said:
You can send it to me via PM. I will be happy to review it. I had overwhelming support when I posted last week. Within a few hours I had seven reviews. I will be happy to return the service.

Sorry about those posts earlier. Its sad to see a pre-professional act this way.

thank you, i am about to pm it to you, as for those earlier posts i just kind of pushed them aside.. it completely stupid and uncalled for. thanks a bunch