Can someone read my autobiographical sketch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

akinf

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi SDNers,

I'm a Canadian applying only to Canadian schools and I was wondering if I could get a little help. I am not sure if our autobiographical sketch is essentially the same thing as the personal statement, but I'm sure they are close. I don't really want to post it online, but if there is someone willing to reply, I can e-mail it to you.

The file can only be a maximum of 35kB, so if you are willing to edit it, I would need you to use the 'Track Changes' option in Microsoft Word so I can see the changes you've made.

I would appreciate any and all feedback since we are going through the same thing, you have nothing to lose by helping me because I am not competing against you, and if you need help as well, I'm here. Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I'd rather have all the bad stuff removed now than have it read when I actually apply.

Thanks.

akinf

Members don't see this ad.

bump...seems like no love from here...can a MOD move this to the Canadian forums?

I don't know about this autobiographical sketch, but I'll be glad to edit it.
-Dr. P.

Just PM it to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Outstanding.

Dr. Pepper is very good, I got him to read my personal statement!

Yea he is...that's my endorsement for the year...i hope my $1,000,000 cheque is in the mail