Can someone recommend a Verbal Practice book?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicineNutt

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, i know that EK verbal has like 11 verbal passages...i want a book that is entirely practice passages (big and thick too). anyone know of a book? :) something buyable (as in amazon, etc)

thanks a whole lot sdn!!
im really struggling with verbal and have noticed improvement only by practice...

Members don't see this ad.

MedicineNutt said:
ok, i know that EK verbal has like 11 verbal passages...i want a book that is entirely practice passages (big and thick too). anyone know of a book? :) something buyable (as in amazon, etc)

thanks a whole lot sdn!!
im really struggling with verbal and have noticed improvement only by practice...

Try the other EK verbal book - 101 Verbal Passages. It has 12 full length exams.

MedicineNutt said:

thanks a whole lot sdn!!

The EK book is the best you can get. It's 11 full-length tests, amounting to 101 passage.

ADeadLois said:
The EK book is the best you can get. It's 11 full-length tests, amounting to 101 passage.

Oops, it's 11, not 12, as ADeadLois said. There one short "warm up" exam that I was counting.