Can someone repost the spreadsheet with all the post-interview acceptance rates for allo schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeannie514

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Someone posted a spreadsheet of statistics about post-interview acceptances on one of the school-specific threads, but I forgot to bookmark the page.

Could someone link me to that page or repost the spreadsheet? I don't wanna shell out $30 for the US News information.

Take care

Members don't see this ad.

I've never heard of any source providing post-II acceptances. You could potentially calculate that from the MSAR interview data and US News acceptance data, but firstly the US News data is very questionable (eg. it gives Hopkins a 6+% acceptance rate while their own website reports 3.9%) and secondly it's a violation of Terms to post a spreadsheet of information like that publically.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually, trying to bypass paywalls to access copyrighted information is against SDN rules, so hopefully that spreadsheet has been taken down (and if someone sees it, just report it please).

Locking

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.