Can someone send me....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuy2000

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey benevolent, fellow SDN'ers,

MCAT Round 2 is coming up in less than a month and I was wondering if any of you kind souls had a copy of xxxxx you could email me? anyone help is appreciated.

Thanks all,

TheGuy

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
izibo said:
Have you ever heard of copyrights?

I support a fellow Guju, spending $40 for 1 test is insane, regardless of it being in PDF or hardcopy format. AAMC is just trying to make money. MCAT use to $120, now its $200. 55,000 people taking the MCAT, do the math.

izibo said:

I think we beat the moral ground issues conversation on this matter to death a few months ago before the April MCAT. So get off of it. At least I am not selling it or buying it illegally, even if I've helped a few out in obtaining them.

And frankly, despite the copyright issues, people have been selling this stuff for ages here on SDN and on other sources. I doubt the AAMC is going to keep a manhunt to find out who is and isn't doing this.

izibo said:

exactly.... sorry guys, I know you guys need practice materials but SDN cant be used to trade copyrighted material, its a big legal liability issue....

its ok if you guys already have the exams and need to trade conversion charts or explanations or something but asking someone on the public boards to send you an AAMC, Kaplan test, etc... just isn't allowed.

editing and closing.

gujuDoc said:
I think we beat the moral ground issues conversation on this matter to death a few months ago before the April MCAT. So get off of it. At least I am not selling it or buying it illegally, even if I've helped a few out in obtaining them.

And frankly, despite the copyright issues, people have been selling this stuff for ages here on SDN and on other sources. I doubt the AAMC is going to keep a manhunt to find out who is and isn't doing this.

yeah but when the aamc or kaplan see that stuff on here they actually contact us and ask to have it taken down.

Status
Not open for further replies.