can someone tell me about my chances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mangoduet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I took NBDE I in september and got a score of 86, my GPA is 3.88. Now i want to apply for advance standing program but am not so sure if scores are good enough to secure me admission. Can anyone please let me know if the score is reasonable enough or i need to retake my part I. Had applied to Minnessota but just got a negative response today. Anyone there got interview call from Minnessota , please let me know your scores so i would know where to improve.
Does it make sense to send the application just on the deadline? I mean are the selections already done prior to deadlines or they do have some seats to be filled for last minute applications. All comments and suggestions are welcome. Also i would like to know if it makes sense to apply if I will not be able to make it for the interview ?

Members don't see this ad.

hi there ,
i got 89 NBDE 1 and 100 in TOEFL but my GPA is 1.9 is there is any chances please advice what i suppose to do ?

hie havent applied yet..coz i dint get gudd score in part I...
i am gonna give again part I arnd feb end...
one thing i can tell u is..i guess minesotta is difficult to get in...one of my frd had 91 score with 3.9 gpa got rejection wid no reason...may b bcoz of comparitive late application which was arnd oct...coz they open the application arnd june or so..
try some different places too...but apply asap...

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi drmissing, thanks dear. Its such a relief to know dat minnessota is really tough. Sure will apply in other places also. I guess u r right its always best to send application as early as possible n not wait for deadlines. Gud luck for ur boards.