Can someone tell me about the golgan audio tapes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ramoray

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i know there are threads out there on this but i havent found one that just explains what they are and how they work. Do u have to have had all the subjects first? or do they come by topic. I am just starting first year but i was interested in them to review.. can someone tell me where to get them as well please! thanks alot!

Members don't see this ad.

I have also made a thread on Goljan... :p
If you look on e-bay, some people have listed all the different topics that he covers...I am not sure what to buy though. :eek:

Goljan teaches path at a DO school (I think OSU), and he teaches path for Kaplan. He has a stars path book and review out and a rapid review of path out. His audio lectures, at least the one that I bought off ebay, have around 40 hours of path lecture that were recorded from his kaplan course. They are in MP3 format, and come with a few hundred pages of notes, around 400 questions, and images. I bought all of this on ebay for around 15 bucks. I haven't started second year yet but I'm doing a summer research in path and autopsy, daily I get pimped by residents and my attending (PI) on path and pathophysiology, so I figured I'd try to learn some path since I'm doing research in it. I listen to about one lecture a day while working out and then the next day review his notes of the lecture and do the corresponding questions during downtime of my research project. Like others have said this guy is good in that he intergrates allmost all subjects (e.g. bio chem, physio, physical exam, and most imortantly how boards test you) into path, and the way he lectures makes things easy to remember. Hope that helps.