Can someone tell me if this has happened to them

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

avgguy

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, I finaly was able to submit my AMCAS application about 4 days ago. I tried paying with Visa but when I clicked the button to submit i got the error message and instead of stopping there like i should have, i resubmitted it thinking that it didnt go through. Well i got the error again and So i was frusterated and i came back later and submit again only this time It says i dont have enough credit. Thats whn i realized what happened they had already charged me twice for applying and used up all my credit.Well, actually this wasnt the part that bothered me, at least i had submitted...or so i thought. Well when i check my schools added,it still says I owe the same amount that i have always owed. Plus the little box for certified and submit still remains unchecked.I also have not recieved an email confoirmation. What do you think?

Members don't see this ad.

that box for cert is un checked for me too. ive called amcas and they said that they had recieved my application. so, I think it's ok if its not checked. what does everyone else think about this?

C U did you get the email confirmation.