Can someone who applied to Drexel do me a quick favor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

speedyk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you see if your link to check your status is up?

My app. check button is not clickable and I am thinking this means I am rejected.

Members don't see this ad.

All my buttons on the site are working. But I am not complete there yet even though I've sent everything in, so that might be why.

Think positively, I doubt they would let you know about a decision by rendering a button inactive ? :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Jeez that was a fast rejection. Was just complete a couple weeks. Thanks.

Mine says: "No decision is currently available. Please continue checking this website for updates." I was complete in early August.

i wouldn't necessarily jump to conclusions just yet... i mean, what school would reject you by inactivating your status check button? maybe it's your browser. check the page in internet explorer if you're not using it.

i wouldn't necessarily jump to conclusions just yet... i mean, what school would reject you by inactivating your status check button? maybe it's your browser. check the page in internet explorer if you're not using it.

I tried it in IE and Firefox. I'm pretty sure it means I'm done since it is not a problem for anyone else.

i talked to admissions about the status button and they told me they are not allowed to post decisions on it at all and they update occasionally...the actual decisions always go out snail mail i wouldn't give up hope until you get that letter!

the links for drexel's status page never shows up on my laptop, but when i use public computers in the library the link shows up (i've tried both IE and firefox, no luck)... check a new computer, seriously it's wierd but works