Can’t finish DIT in time which subjects are the best? Hey guys… hopefully some

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ej37

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys… hopefully someone can help me out a little bit… I am starting to freak out because it looks like I mismanaged my time and there is no way I am going to be able to get through the whole DIT program before my exam (<7 days…) I’ve only done about ¼ of the lectures so far, and while I really like it there is just no way I am going to be able to finish all of the vids (got a late start because they just released the videos…)

Anyway, for those of you that did DIT last year, which subjects areas or videos would you say are MUST WATCH? I.e., in which videos did he add the most information that wasn’t in First Aid? I HAVE done 2 passes through first aid and know it pretty well but I heard from all the upperclassmen that the big thing they liked about DIT was the topics he added that weren’t in FA… if anyone could help me out I would totally appreciate it… really freaking out right now and wishing I would have started this earlier… ok need to stop freaking out and get some chocolate…

Good luck to everyone else taking the exam next week….

Members don't see this ad.

maybe push back the exam? are your practice scores where you want them to be?

I would agree that you should postpone if your scores aren't where you'd like them to be at this point. I don't think anything you can watch in DIT (or anything else for that matter) can boost your score significantly in under 7 days. These next few days should be reviewing and strengthening what you know, not freaking out about some supposedly wonderful things in DIT. Good luck!

I have not done DIT but would vote for pushing it back as well.
This score is going to follow you for a very long time. You should at least allow yourself the chance to complete your review course fully