So I withdrew from all schools except one by May 15th. Received confirmation emails from each school. And this morning, one of the schools sends me an email telling me I need to inform them of a decision cuz I'm holding multiple schools etc. So now I'm freaking out, trying to find out if my status at my school of choice has been jeopardized. I called them, but the person who could help me was in a meeting. I emailed them too, but anyways I'm freaking out. Can they and will they really drop me without notifying me first?