Can u get a hold of PR material without taking their course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xylem29

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey - just a question: u know the PR Cracking the MCAT book? Is this the same book they use in their course or do they supply you with different books and if so - how the heck can I get a hold of these books without taking the course?? (Besides asking my friends who are doing the mcat again and hence are reusing their books) - for instance, will they give u the books in class or can u buy the books at the college bookstore?

Members don't see this ad.

xylem29 said:
Hey - just a question: u know the PR Cracking the MCAT book? Is this the same book they use in their course or do they supply you with different books and if so - how the heck can I get a hold of these books without taking the course?? (Besides asking my friends who are doing the mcat again and hence are reusing their books) - for instance, will they give u the books in class or can u buy the books at the college bookstore?

You can probably pick up some of these books off ebay.

xylem29 said:

Ebay

Members don't see this ad :)
Can anyone please give a list of all the PR books they give you when u take teh course. I'm buying them off somebody and want to make sure i get them all.

Thx

psrai85 said:
Can anyone please give a list of all the PR books they give you when u take teh course. I'm buying them off somebody and want to make sure i get them all.

Thx

Physical Sciences Review
Biological Sciences Review
Science workbook
verbal Workbook
verbal reasoning and writing review
practice tests A-D
In-class compendium (u may or may not get this)

this is all i have...i bought it from sumone too...don't think i'm missing anything...u can check the list on princeton review's website too if u want.
g'luck studyin!!:)

Div_MD2B said:
Physical Sciences Review
Biological Sciences Review
Science workbook
verbal Workbook
verbal reasoning and writing review
practice tests A-D
In-class compendium (u may or may not get this)

this is all i have...i bought it from sumone too...don't think i'm missing anything...u can check the list on princeton review's website too if u want.
g'luck studyin!!:)

The Practice test A-D book is not given at ALL test centers. Mine, for instance, does not give it. It just depends.