can u help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docasrpa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
i am preparing for part 1.trying to solve releasd papers but not able to get a score above 50 %.(truly saying)
can u tell where do i lag ?
how do u guys solve papers....read the ques and learn the answer or do u really evaluate urself????????????

suggestions will be highly appreciated

Members don't see this ad.

hi
i am preparing for part 1.trying to solve releasd papers but not able to get a score above 50 %.(truly saying)
how do u guys solve papers....read the ques and learn the answer or do u really evaluate urself????????????

hello docasrpa,

u are doing fine.If you are solving it 1st time it happens,even I used to get same scores when I solved them first time.Just do the exams first dont worry about the scores now.You will come to know ur weakness and then you can work on it.Moreover you will come to know the type of Qs they ask in the exam that is important at first instance.I solved these papers thrice before my exam.Believe me I improved my scores slowly so even u will get it.Dont panic just go through them for now and get yourself aquainted with the type of Qs.You will figure out everything when u will do it second time.Hope this helps.
good luck
ddsaspirant

thanx ddsaspirant!!!!!!!!

are u dn with ur part 1?what is ur score?
how long u prepared b4 writing the xm?can u tell on what material should i lay stress on?,,,,any other necessary tips i should be knowing?

u have really made me feel relaxed

hi

hi,i experienced the same thing.for the first time when i started with anatomy question paper.i was not able to solve it.so i just did one by one.say for example ,for a question regarding azygous vein i just read about azygous vein to undertand the answer.BY this way i did three papers.By the middle of the second paper i was able todo fast and fine.And for the third paper i just had to refer only few.So dont worry .u will be fine after doing few papers.Guys !any suggestion plz post.
thx

Members don't see this ad :)
hello docasrpa,

u are doing fine.If you are solving it 1st time it happens,even I used to get same scores when I solved them first time.Just do the exams first dont worry about the scores now.You will come to know ur weakness and then you can work on it.Moreover you will come to know the type of Qs they ask in the exam that is important at first instance.I solved these papers thrice before my exam.Believe me I improved my scores slowly so even u will get it.Dont panic just go through them for now and get yourself aquainted with the type of Qs.You will figure out everything when u will do it second time.Hope this helps.
good luck
ddsaspirant

Hi dds_aspirant
i just checked some of ur previous posts.it seems u r very helpful to every1.you explain all the problems in a proper way.i appreciate your helping nature.
actually i am also dds aspirant but i m not preparing for it at the moment.may b after 2-3 months i ll start study. ....n ..then ,hope u will help me too:)

good luck for your future.

Hi dds_aspirant
i just checked some of ur previous posts.it seems u r very helpful to every1.you explain all the problems in a proper way.i appreciate your helping nature.
actually i am also dds aspirant but i m not preparing for it at the moment.may b after 2-3 months i ll start study. ....n ..then ,hope u will help me too:)

good luck for your future.

Hello very_cool,
SDN is meant for helping each other.I also got help from almost everyone on the forum in some way or other.I truly understand the situation of people who prepare for their Part 1 or2.So if I could be of any help to them I am happy for that.
Good luck
ddsaspirant

Hello very_cool,
SDN is meant for helping each other.I also got help from almost everyone on the forum in some way or other.I truly understand the situation of people who prepare for their Part 1 or2.So if I could be of any help to them I am happy for that.
Good luck
ddsaspirant

yes you are absolutely right .
can u plz tell me 'what new is added in 2006 dental decks compared to that of 2004?

yes you are absolutely right .
can u plz tell me 'what new is added in 2006 dental decks compared to that of 2004?

Hi,

I cant exactly tell you what is added and what is not.I refered 2006 decks coz when I came here everybody was buying 2006 decks so even I bought it.The information in 2006 decks is certainly very good.They explained each and every topic in the decks.So I think it is always better to refer recent edition.As you know the pattern is going to change from 2007 its always good to refer the recent decks. They have a separate section called Clinical vignettes that is not in 2004 decks. I didnt follow 2004 decks so cant tell you more about the differences.Hope this helps.

ddsaspirant

Hi,

I cant exactly tell you what is added and what is not.I refered 2006 decks coz when I came here everybody was buying 2006 decks so even I bought it.The information in 2006 decks is certainly very good.They explained each and every topic in the decks.So I think it is always better to refer recent edition.As you know the pattern is going to change from 2007 its always good to refer the recent decks. They have a separate section called Clinical vignettes that is not in 2004 decks. I didnt follow 2004 decks so cant tell you more about the differences.Hope this help.

yes..this ll certainly help. but i dont have new edition of d. decks.
will buy when i start my study
thanx for the info.