SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Can US Dentists practice in Canada?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DeeDee, May 8, 2002.

  1. DeeDee

    DeeDee Member 7+ Year Member

    Jul 6, 2001
    Hi everyone,
    I just have one simple question: can Canadians who go to the states for dentistry practice in Canada once they are done?
    Thanks guys! Good luck everyone!
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Big_Poppa DDS

    Big_Poppa DDS Senior Member 7+ Year Member

    Sep 29, 2001
    Sault Ste. Marie
    Yes, I took the NDEB and passed so now I have to provide proof of graduation and take a jurisprudence course to get my liscense. Its actually easier to obtain a candian license than a us one

Share This Page