Can we submit ECE, WES, NBDE, and TOEFL ourself ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rathi_Charme

SRMCDentist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can we submit ECE, WES, NBDE, and TOEFL score reports ourself ? (I am assuming that, we need to apply to each college, by filling out - Print it out, fill it, and sign it - their application form, and posting it along with the required documents)

Or do some colleges have a requirement that the concerned organization need to post it directly to them ?
(Like for getting WES, attested mark sheets needs to posted directly to WES from the college, we did our BDS in India - What a pain it was :rolleyes:)

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Rathi

Members don't see this ad.

you'd better ask the school
most of the times they don't mind sending it in sealed envelope
but you should contact them first

most of the schools want direct official copies of all reports and most of them you can order online or by fax. Its not that difficult to do. Some schools will accept attested copies

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the replies.

It bothers, since ECE/ADA takes 2 weeks to post them. Can we apply to the college before the end date, and can these arrive at a later date(Not very late though) just not to miss the last date for applying :(

yes you can
but for further information contact the exact school :)

Rathi, i wouldnt take that chance. I actually called UCLA and asked them if it would be possible to submit nbde score/toefl couple of days after application deadline...even if i submit application on time...if it would be valid...and they gave me a 'vague' answer saying...' its better that all the documents are received before the deadline'....that's a big risk!