can we use calculator for taking math (PCAT)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

camus47

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking PCAT at Aug 21

Do they give us calculator or do we have to bring it ?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You cannot use a calculator so it is super important to practice problems without one. I became a math tutor and that really helped me. I can't believe how much math I forgot. Tutoring makes you review everything and helps you remember it when you are helping others.

def. no calculators. practice doing basic math without. try doing multiplication fast as well...some shortcuts would help.

I am taking PCAT at Aug 21

Do they give us calculator or do we have to bring it ?

Yep! you can either bring a graphing calculator or a scientific one. but it has to be one of those invisible ones that can solve problems in your head. You can;t bring the old 2010 kind where you have to push button and stuff

Yep! you can either bring a graphing calculator or a scientific one. but it has to be one of those invisible ones that can solve problems in your head. You can;t bring the old 2010 kind where you have to push button and stuff

hahaha, good one. but on a serious note, I know ppl who couldn't even take a calculator into the building, so don't even try!

some people were trying to solve questions during the break with calculator i suppos, but anyways... ridiculous