Quantcast

Can you apply through PharmCAS twice in one year?

USF TCOP - Virtual Information Sessions
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjmjoa

Reaction score
I want to apply to a few schools that don't require PCAT right now, then the rest of the schools after I take it in September. I already have my LORs, transcript, personal essay, etc, so can I just request they send my application to a few schools now, and then in two months, request they be sent again to different schools? Or does it all have to be done at the same time?

whynotme

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
You can always add schools to your list later...You can add but once you've applied you can't cancel for money back.

mjmjoa

Reaction score
You can always add schools to your list later...You can add but once you've applied you can't cancel for money back.
Does it cost more to send it twice? Is it just as simple as adding and removing a list of schools and hitting "send"?

Last edited:

whynotme

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Every time you add an additional school, you will be charged...like $95? or something like that I don't remember exactly...

You can't remove schools after you pay. but you can always add...like up to 84 schools max. You can add anytime you wish to. You just can't remove schools from your list after you pay.

You don't need to apply twice to the same school. After you pay for specific schools, Pharmcas will automatically update your profile (ex. new pcat score, etc.) and sent it to schools that you've chosen.

Once you have your Pharmcas application rolling, you will see it. It's simple.

Reactions: 1 user

mjmjoa

Reaction score
Every time you add an additional school, you will be charged...like $95? or something like that I don't remember exactly...

You can't remove schools after you pay. but you can always add...like up to 84 schools max. You can add anytime you wish to. You just can't remove schools from your list after you pay.

You don't need to apply twice to the same school. After you pay for specific schools, Pharmcas will automatically update your profile (ex. new pcat score, etc.) and sent it to schools that you've chosen.

Once you have your Pharmcas application rolling, you will see it. It's simple.
So, is it $95 per school from the beginning, or is it $95 per school after you've already submitted a list of schools?

$95 per schools is a lot... 10 schools and it'll be close to $1,000. Wow..

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.