Can you get up midway through COMLEX level 1 block and sue the bathroom?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tealeafexplorer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a 0% chance of being able to sit for 150 questions before my 10 minute break.... Are you allowed to finish a block, leave the screen as is, and just use the bathroom?

Members don't see this ad.

IDK that you wanna do that...I’ve heard the bathroom has some good lawyers.

(I’ll see myself out, tyvm)

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Yep, you can get up at anytime, you just have to sign out and of course your clock is still running while you’re gone. You also have to get “checked” again before they let you back in so it might be an extra minute or two.

When i took Level 1 last year i destroyed that prometric bathroom in record time during a block. Sorry to anyone who used it after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have COMLEX Level 2 coming up and I was wondering the same thing, so I did some research. Per the NBOME website:

1592259586883.png

Now in reality, I doubt you will actually get reported or anything as I have heard of a lot of people walking out to pee in the middle of their blocks and none of them had any issues. But just thought I would note that it might be better to play it safe since it is technically not allowed.