Can you look up your interviewers emails to send thank you letters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NY_Med

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed Saturday and was not able to get any of my interviewer's emails. I have emailed and called admissions about getting them but have not gotten an answer yet. Is it frowned upon to pull the interviewer's emails off their websites (School website or personal clinic website) to send the thank you letter? Or should I just wait to see if admissions email me their contact information?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed Saturday and was not able to get any of my interviewer's emails. I have emailed and called admissions about getting them but have not gotten an answer yet. Is it frowned upon to pull the interviewer's emails off their websites (School website or personal clinic website) to send the thank you letter? Or should I just wait to see if admissions email me their contact information?
The proper etiquette is to go through admissions. Otherwise you look stalkarish hahaha

Reactions: 4 users
Send thank you letters (pdfs) to admissions and request them to forward. Lot of schools add them to your file also.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
To be honest, I've pulled emails off the school's admin pages and gotten positive responses. It didn't even occur to me that it might be stalkerish. Haha whoops

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
To be honest, I've pulled emails off the school's admin pages and gotten positive responses. It didn't even occur to me that it might be stalkerish. Haha whoops
You are ok, Unless school says no thank you letters