Can you Share how you aced the MCAT's?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ezidiary

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

ezidiary said:
Hello, Can you detail how you Aced each section of the Mcats?
How did you study to Score high 30-45?

Verbal?
Physical?
biological?
Writing Sample?

thank You
:thumbdown:

This has been answered 1000's of times in the MCAT forum. I've even got several posts there. Do a search and keep this crap off the Allo-forums. We don't give a rat's ass about the MCAT anymore. :thumbup:

Here is a thought...lower your font size and go to the MCAT forum. No medical students care about the MCAT anymore unless they work for Kaplan.

Members don't see this ad :)
thackl said:
:thumbdown:

This has been answered 1000's of times in the MCAT forum. I've even got several posts there. Do a search and keep this crap off the Allo-forums. We don't give a rat's ass about the MCAT anymore. :thumbup:
LOL you spoke for many of us :laugh:

Welcome to the Medical Hierarchy, where the crap rolls downhill. It's no wonder why so many people think doctors are A-holes!

If you're not interested in someone's post, just don't reply. There is no need to belittle and scare off a likely premedical student.

To the OP: that font size is way too huge. Just type normally please. LOL. Now, this is off to the mcat forum...

I did it with my vastly superior intellect. You cannot hope to achieve the same.

donvicious said:
Welcome to the Medical Hierarchy, where the crap rolls downhill. It's no wonder why so many people think doctors are A-holes!

If you're not interested in someone's post, just don't reply. There is no need to belittle and scare off a likely premedical student.

I disagree somewhat. I enjoy witty sarcasm to a degree. just as long as its purpose is to be funny and make everyone laugh, rather than actually hurt someones feelings.

donvicious said:

don...

Thanks for noticing and bringing that point up. I think you're right.