Can you underline passages during the USMLE/COMLEX CBT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Terpskins99

Fear... The Stig
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I can't install the official practice USMLE CBT on my computer (I have to use a computer lab's computer which doesn't permit installation of other programs)... and I couldn't find a post about this after doing a quick forum search.

I was wondering if you have mouse-controlled highlighting options available like in Kaplan qBank.

I'm also wondering if the timer is similar to Kaplan qbank questions... which irritatingly runs down every...fricking... second.

Thanks! :D

Members don't see this ad.

You can highlight like in Kaplan, and grey out answer choices as well
and yes, the ticking timer in the corner is there too!

If you can, I would try installing CBT anywhere, even a buddy's computer if you need to. You want to do the tutorial at home, thus you can skip it during the actual test and gain 15 minutes of extra break time

You can highlight like in Kaplan, and grey out answer choices as well
and yes, the ticking timer in the corner is there too!

If you can, I would try installing CBT anywhere, even a buddy's computer if you need to. You want to do the tutorial at home, thus you can skip it during the actual test and gain 15 minutes of extra break time

Hey thanks for the info.

And congrats on a stellar board score! I don't care what anyone says, I think you gave out great advice for studying for the USMLE.