Canadian Applicants for 2014 Cycle Stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedDreams1991

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I thought it would be nice if we had an ongoing list of our stats as we wait for March!

Applied to: RCSI, UCC, UCD, TCD, NUIG, UL
GPA: 3.4
MCAT: 34 (PS12:VR:11:BS:11)
First Choice: UCC

Getting really nervous now that we are moving into february :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Posted in the other thread too but I'm liking the Canadian vibe in this one :)

Applied to: RCSI, UCC, UCD, UL, Canada
GPA: 3.52 (gradGPA: 4.00)
MCAT: 36 (PS12:VR:10:BS:14)
First Choice: UCD

Good luck everyone! :luck:

@mcant Wow Im jelly of your MCAT score way to kick butt in bio! Your a shoe-in for an acceptance somewhere

Members don't see this ad :)
Applied to: TCD and NUIG (5 year program)
GPA: 3.44 cumulative and 3.63 postbacc GPA (I had a 3 year gap living and working in Tokyo between my undergrad and starting postbac studies.)

MCAT: N/A (I'll take it if I don't get into an Irish school. I'm studying for it now.)
First Choice: Maybe NUIG? But, I would be happy to get into any school.

Edit: Oops. Somehow I didn't realize that this was a Canadian thread. I live in the States now. My mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Applied to: TCD and NUIG (5 year program)
GPA: 3.44 cumulative and 3.63 postbacc GPA (I had a 3 year gap living and working in Tokyo between my undergrad and starting postbac studies.)

MCAT: N/A (I'll take it if I don't get into an Irish school. I'm studying for it now.)
First Choice: Maybe NUIG? But, I would be happy to get into any school.

Edit: Oops. Somehow I didn't realize that this was a Canadian thread. I live in the States now. My mistake.

It's ok - we love you anyway! And thanks medreams - I'm not quite sure how that happened since there was an entire passage on this ridiculous synthetic chemistry reaction that I 100% guessed (I've taken up to organic IV and had no idea what I was looking at... A+ AAMC). I would totally trade my BS14 for your verbal score, I was screened out of Western with my 10 :(

Last edited:
GPA 3.9 or average of 89%
High School student applied to RCSI, NUIG, UCD, RCSI Bahrain
Got an interview from RCSI Dublin just today.
RCSI Dublin in my first choice !
:)

Reactions: 1 user
Oh shoot, I wonder if that means I didnt get a first round interview :S

although i could be wrong, i'm hoping that they have yet to send out the interview invites for the 4-year program... hang in there!

also, congrats on the interview srish1!

Last edited:
although i could be wrong, i'm hoping that they have yet to send out the interview invites for the 4-year program... hang in there!

also, congrats on the interview srish1!

Just received the email :) Ive gots me an interview. Turns out a jumped the gun on worrying I didnt get one. pheew

I just got an interview offer in an email from RSCI! I started shaking I am so over the moon:D

Congrats on the interviews everyone! Still waiting on my end

Congrats on the interviews everyone! Still waiting on my end

ull get one, I dont see how it makes any logical sense that I get one and u dont. My money is on you find out about ur interview today :) :D

GPA 3.9 or average of 89%
High School student applied to RCSI, NUIG, UCD, RCSI Bahrain
Got an interview from RCSI Dublin just today.
RCSI Dublin in my first choice !
:)
Did u take IB