Canadian boards back exams Q/A

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

G08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I graduated from an american dental school and am planning to return back to canada. I have passed my dental boards in the usa. I've been out of dental school for over 15 years and so i'm a bit nervous about taking exams again. I have to take my canadian dental boards . What would be the best way of studying ( i don't have my part 1 or 2 decks any more) Are there any Q and A back exams available? Would that be sufficient. I canadian website has about 600 questions however there aren't any answers available. DOes anyone have those answers? Please help.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I'm taking my Canadian board exam on March 2010. There are no available questions other than those released on the website.
You just need to work on them by getting the answers from the reference books
Good Luck

I am taking my Canadian boards as well in March 6-7 2010
I heard they do a lot of repeats, and yes the Q-bank in their website is very valuable, this is not a competition thing, it is only pass/fail with no patient.

The registration website is:

https://ndeb.brighttrac.com/

Let's make it a group effort!

Also if you have some ethics exam samples for different provinces that would help a lot =)

Cheers~