1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Canadian Citizen who wants to Work in U.S For a Summer.

Discussion in 'General International Discussion' started by Blitz2006, Apr 10, 2007.

  1. Blitz2006

    10+ Year Member

    Nov 20, 2006
    Likes Received:

    So yeah, basically I'm a canadian citizen, going to med school in England this October, but I would like to establish some connections next couple summers in the U.S (would like to eventually do residency in the U.S)

    Therefore, I would like to have summer employment (paid job) in a research lab. Is this feasible/realistic? What type of Visa would I need? Work Permit?

    Any feedback appreciated, thanks.
  2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

Share This Page