Canadian Eligibility Exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

firuza*

dentomom
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, guys!

Has anyone tryied to pass Canadian Eligibility Exam? :confused: I did research and now it looks like they just combined all subjects from NBDE I and II in one exam. I'm just wondering if anyone has and expirience with this. Thanks:clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Its not that bad, go to www.ndeb.ca - and the 2001 release is on the internet. It was almost the same as the 2002 test.

I just read the dental decks for part 2 and a little in dental secrets and scored in the 80's. I probably would have done better if i paid more attention to the website test.

Thanks, Big_Poppa!

The site is very helpful. I just did my part I and I'm planning to take part II very soon. As for the exam that is available on internet - do i have to subscribe for it or they have a special site? At this point any information will be very useful for me right now.

Its free. Go to Graduates of accreditted schools, then along the side go to exam information and click on 2001 release.