Canadian Eligibility Exam

Discussion in 'Dental' started by firuza*, Jul 21, 2002.

1. firuza*

firuza* dentomom

Hi, guys!

Has anyone tryied to pass Canadian Eligibility Exam? :confused: I did research and now it looks like they just combined all subjects from NBDE I and II in one exam. I'm just wondering if anyone has and expirience with this. Thanks:clap:

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Big_Poppa DDS

Big_Poppa DDS Senior Member

Its not that bad, go to www.ndeb.ca - and the 2001 release is on the internet. It was almost the same as the 2002 test.

I just read the dental decks for part 2 and a little in dental secrets and scored in the 80's. I probably would have done better if i paid more attention to the website test.

4. firuza*

firuza* dentomom

Thanks, Big_Poppa!

The site is very helpful. I just did my part I and I'm planning to take part II very soon. As for the exam that is available on internet - do i have to subscribe for it or they have a special site? At this point any information will be very useful for me right now.

5. Big_Poppa DDS

Big_Poppa DDS Senior Member

Its free. Go to Graduates of accreditted schools, then along the side go to exam information and click on 2001 release.