Canadian friendly SMP for dental schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ABBU219

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any Canadian friendly SMP that allows good transition into dental school?
I heard BU MS in Oral Health Science is a great program but they don't accept international students :(

Members don't see this ad.

Is there any Canadian friendly SMP that allows good transition into dental school?
I heard BU MS in Oral Health Science is a great program but they don't accept international students :(
Wayne state University in Michigan. Their program called Basic Medical Science. UDM dental school recognizes this program as an SMP

Reactions: 1 user
Wayne state University in Michigan. Their program called Basic Medical Science. UDM dental school recognizes this program as an SMP
Is there a high chance of getting acceptance after graduating this program..? And have you heard of anything from people that completed this program?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a high chance of getting acceptance after graduating this program..? And have you heard of anything from people that completed this program?
yes, there is a high chance getting accepted however you have to get a 3.7+ GPA.

I am currently attending an SMP and i am Canadian. If i were you i would avoid this route unless you are a US citizen. Yes you have a decent shot at certain schools like NYU, tufts, Nova etc etc but their tuition is 80-85k USD which is 110K CAD. Unless you don't wanna be in over half a million dollars in debt, keep trying for Canadian schools