ABBU219

2+ Year Member
Feb 29, 2016
Is there any Canadian friendly SMP that allows good transition into dental school?
I heard BU MS in Oral Health Science is a great program but they don't accept international students :(

desaic

7+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Is there any Canadian friendly SMP that allows good transition into dental school?
I heard BU MS in Oral Health Science is a great program but they don't accept international students :(
Wayne state University in Michigan. Their program called Basic Medical Science. UDM dental school recognizes this program as an SMP

Reactions: 1 user

ABBU219

2+ Year Member
Feb 29, 2016
Wayne state University in Michigan. Their program called Basic Medical Science. UDM dental school recognizes this program as an SMP
Is there a high chance of getting acceptance after graduating this program..? And have you heard of anything from people that completed this program?

About the Ads

desaic

7+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Is there a high chance of getting acceptance after graduating this program..? And have you heard of anything from people that completed this program?
yes, there is a high chance getting accepted however you have to get a 3.7+ GPA.

Johnwickk

5+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2015
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical

I am currently attending an SMP and i am Canadian. If i were you i would avoid this route unless you are a US citizen. Yes you have a decent shot at certain schools like NYU, tufts, Nova etc etc but their tuition is 80-85k USD which is 110K CAD. Unless you don't wanna be in over half a million dollars in debt, keep trying for Canadian schools

About the Ads
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.