Canadian Military Dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

papadent

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I see that most of the users on this forum are attending dental school in the states.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about their experiences with the Canadian military dentistry? (or whether there are any forums that are more for Canadian dental students?)

Members don't see this ad.

I see that most of the users on this forum are attending dental school in the states.

I was wondering if anyone could tell me about their experiences with the Canadian military dentistry? (or whether there are any forums that are more for Canadian dental students?)

Just so that you are not thinking that people are ignoring this post, I figured I would mention that in the two years I have been responding here, I have yet to see a post by anyone in the Canadian Military. You might consider contacting the Canadian military recruiters and see if you can talk to someone.

PM me and I can send you contact information for the Canadian Dental Forces.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I too am looking at the possibility of joining the military as a dental student. If someone has the contact information of a previous dental corp, NOT a recruiter (for obvious reasons), I'd appreciate their info. Thanks!