Canadian Postbaccalaureate Premed Institutions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GBest

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I couldn't seem to find a thread with an answer to a similar question to mine and google searches have turned up nothing.

I am going to graduate this year with a civil engineering degree from a Canadian University. I am Canadian as well which I'm sure is also important to know.

I have just recently decided that maybe a career in engineering is not for me. I have about a 3.6 GPA over my university career and about a 3.9 in my best 2 years of university so I think I have the GPA requirements down pretty well for med school.

The problem is of course pre-requisites. I found out about postbaccalaureate certificates today but I can't seem to find any Canadian equivalents. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction for finding something equivalent in Canada.

Thanks in advance for any insight that you guys can provide me with.

Members don't see this ad.

I've searched for Canadian post-bacc programs but was unable to find anything. You would probably be able to do-it-yourself just taking the science courses as a non-degree seeking undergraduate student.

If you find anything, let me know.