Canadian Pre-dental Student

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeball87

eyeball
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks i have been using this forum for a while but finally registered it. Anyways, I attend University of Western Ontario and am writing the DAT on August 28th. Is that too late to be considered for first round of admissions? And if there are any other Canadian students out there, where are you applying? I'm thinking of Buffalo, Columbia, UPenn, UCLA and Boston

Members don't see this ad.

You won't necessarily be too late to be considered for the first round - people in previous cycles have received interview invitations based on the rest of their application. Make sure to submit your application, even though you don't plan on writing the DAT until the end of August.

hey!
i'm canadian you can pm me :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey folks i have been using this forum for a while but finally registered it. Anyways, I attend University of Western Ontario and am writing the DAT on August 28th. Is that too late to be considered for first round of admissions? And if there are any other Canadian students out there, where are you applying? I'm thinking of Buffalo, Columbia, UPenn, UCLA and Boston

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=527533

heyyy i go to UWO too

The University of Sydney takes 10-13 Canadians every year as well. :thumbup: