Punjabi

10+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
If anybody can tell that US schools consider canadian residents and citizens equally? Will it be good idea to take NBDE being theresident of Canada?plz advise.

docden

10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2008
Status
Dentist
yeah even i wanna know the same thing..... i too am a permanent resident o canada.

porcelain258

10+ Year Member
Apr 12, 2008
Status
Dental Student
i dont think there r any conditions that us schools wont accept canadian residents ....just go ahead n start ur preparation .....good luck:luck:

poumpy

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 14, 2006
Montreal
Status
Pre-Dental
If anybody can tell that US schools consider canadian residents and citizens equally? Will it be good idea to take NBDE being theresident of Canada?plz advise.
Think about the money issue. I had and still have hard time financing US study with loans from Canadian banks as it is considered out of country education. On other hand after taking the EE you will find NBDE quite easy. Good luck

OP
P

Punjabi

10+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2008
Status
Pre-Dental
thanks but i already took NBDE and scored 85,didnot get admission and thats why i am planning to retake rather than going for canadian.I know it is hard
Think about the money issue. I had and still have hard time financing US study with loans from Canadian banks as it is considered out of country education. On other hand after taking the EE you will find NBDE quite easy. Good luck