MD Canadian Student 507 mcat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Engineer Doctor

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've been looking at this forum for a while and have finally made an account. Im a 4th year electrical engineering undergraduate student. During one of my break semesters I studied for the MCAT. I wanted to know my chances with a 507 MCAT (125,126,128,128) and a 3.98 GPA. I have also done some volunteering and leadership activities in the past. I have also done a considerable amount of undergraduate research and published a paper

I am open to applying outside of Canada, preferably any state near Ontario, as I know some Canadian schools can be tough to get into. However, I have no prerequisite courses which decreases the amount of schools I can apply to.

Essentially I have 3 questions:

1. Is there an equivalent to the "ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS OF CANADIAN FACULTIES OF MEDICINE" booklet for the US that can help me narrow down my choices?

2. What are my chances of being accepted with my MCAT score?

3. If I do get accepted, would it be possible for my spouse to get a visa as well? (she is also an engineer)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: