Canadian to US dental schools Financing concerns

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aiikookie

PrePod
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can I please hear from canadians who are attending US dental schools and how they are paying for it? how much loan did you get in canada?

Members don't see this ad.

Can you take 5 minutes to use the search function? You ask so many redundant questions everyday that can be easily answered with a simple search...

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
I have not seen posts from canadians telling their stories about how they got full loan for dental schools. The only posts I see are canadians asking for advice and the replies are american students asking to reconsider the profession due to high tuition. I cannot seem to find any replies about successful canadians at US dental schools. Trust me, my search engine contains the words "canadian" "canada" "canadian loans" "international" and i search these on the daily. If I can find something that pertains to my exact situation I would not have made this post.

If you can’t find any posts in here about it, it might be worth it to call schools you’re interested in and ask them about financial aid for international students. I’m not sure how financial aid is in Canada but we have FAFSA here that handles the federal aid system, maybe contact the Canadian counterpart of that if it’s a thing over there and ask them how funding would work for you as an international student.