Canadian univerities pla exams 2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ann k

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello friends:),
I have started this new thread to share information regarding PLA exams for this year, 2011. All the students who have applied, OR had applied before, or are planning to apply next year, to UBC, DALHOIUSE, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO, alberta, and others are most welcome to join this conversation for benefit of all..:xf:

Thank you guys!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi thanks for replying..
which universities did you apply to? any news?

HI Ann,

to UBC FOR that its better to prepare although they didn't send yet any invitation ! I hope they will .., so i ts better if we can know some tips regarding their exam in advance and if there is any centers opened or not ,, r u from BC too ?
G luck

HI Ann,

to UBC FOR that its better to prepare although they didn't send yet any invitation ! I hope they will .., so i ts better if we can know some tips regarding their exam in advance and if there is any centers opened or not ,, r u from BC too ?
G luck

not they havnt . i am also waiting.n yes m from BC too. i dont think there is any centre here in BC for practical experience.
do u have any knowledge of UBC's PLA exam?
is this your first time?

hi. anybbody got invitation from UBC for pla, 2011

hi. anybbody got invitation from UBC for pla, 2011

Yes i got invitation from bc and i know 7 others who got it as well. 3 from toronto i know and 4 from bc.

I think it will be tough competition this year since they have quota for bc students as i heard it.

Last edited:
Yes i got invitation from bc and i know 7 others who got it as well. 3 from toronto i know and 4 from bc.

I think it will be tough competition this year since they have quota for bc students as i heard it.

this is your first time for UBC PLA? how u gonna prepare for practical exam?
i think we all shud make a group in BC to practise PBL session!! it would be very helpfull.
how many total invites do they send? and how many seats?

this is your first time for UBC PLA? how u gonna prepare for practical exam?
i think we all shud make a group in BC to practise PBL session!! it would be very helpfull.
how many total invites do they send? and how many seats?

Yes its my first time and i dont know how many got calls and how many seats they have cause they keep on changing every year and honestly i have no idea what to do for their interview and pbl session. I not in bc.

hello friends.
lets make a group of vancouver people invited to UBC pla.. wt say??

hello friends:),
I have started this new thread to share information regarding PLA exams for this year, 2011. All the students who have applied, OR had applied before, or are planning to apply next year, to UBC, DALHOIUSE, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO, alberta, and others are most welcome to join this conversation for benefit of all..:xf:

Thank you guys!![/QUOTE

did anyone apply for u DAL ??
how about the transcripts ??is it necessary that the university should send the transcript directly or else can we send the transcript directl by ourselves??

Hi guys,

I am a recent graduate from university of toronto and i am selling the following stuff. If you need any advice or have any questions i would be happy to help out.

1. DENTAL UNIT-- Portable-- $600

2. BENCH MOUNT

3.AMALGAMATOR --$200

4.LOUPES AND LIGHT

5. INSTRUMENTS: Cotton plier, amalgamcarver, gold knife, burnisher, gold knife, small condenser, probe, largecondenser, amalgam carrier, hatchet, GMT right and left, discod cleoid, mirror,rubber dam frame, rubber dam puncher, clamps, clamp holder, dappen dishes,screw drivers, articulating paper

6. HIGH SPEED HAND PIECE--50$

7. SLOW PEED HAND PIECE--150$

Pls contact me at 647-285-2368 or email me at mahazaidi179 hotmail.com