Canadians with history of mental illness denied US entry at airports

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I worded that weird. I meant, I wonder if those with mental illness are the victim of mercy killings--not that those mentally ill are doing the killing.

I think mercy killings is where they kill someone who has been severely wounded to end their suffering early with the presumption they will die of their wounds anyways. I could be wrong though.

Members don't see this ad.

I think mercy killings is where they kill someone who has been severely wounded to end their suffering early with the presumption they will die of their wounds anyways. I could be wrong though.

That could be the definition of mercy killing. I just meant they kill people for no reason or reasons that would be considered unsubstantiated by westerners.

That could be the definition of mercy killing. I just meant they kill people for no reason or reasons that would be considered unsubstantiated by westerners.

yea that's what I took it to mean but then researched it and couldn't find anything about it being called mercy killings.

I'm sure they do kill Americans for no reason just because they don't like them. But our drones kill them for no reason as well, so the endless killings go both ways. Naturally I was responding from an angle not whether the victims are deemed mentally ill, but whether the aggressor is mentally ill for killing someone for no reason.

Last edited: