cancel your score after you take exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dyan1983

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear SDN members,

Are we allowed to cancel our PCAT exam immediately after the exam if we don't feel like we did well? (without any penalties)?

thanks,
andrew

Members don't see this ad.

There is one option after the exam that you can cancel. The protors will direct you everything.

However, you would take whatever score to see how well I do the exam. It will not hurt you to have a bad score.

Hi 5minutes,wouldnt you suggest to cxl pcat if it was not high enough?I am just worried of having a bad Pcat on my file ,even if I will improve it later:scared:,
also,could you give me an idea that what my percentage should be when I do practice tests at home to end up getting a 85-90 percentile?

It will be hard to compare your practice score to the real percentage. I did a few practice tests and nothing really told me about my real score.

My advice is do not cancel the score even though you know you do bad. It is important that you know your score so I can improve on the next test. Specially, most schools look at the highest score. Some schools even want to see how much you have improve between 2 tests. So, it is your benefit to not cancel your score.