Canceled interviews at UMDNJ and TURO (2/17)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hooniedee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was lucky enough to get accepted to my top choice today (2/17) so in consideration to others who are still waiting I've immediately dropped interviews.

UMDNJ SOM: scheduled 3/14
TURO: scheduled 3/7

I've also been invited to NOVA and NYCOM to interview but I declined and I will be declining my Western/COMP acceptance tomorrow.

I hope this info helps in some way. Best of luck to everyone out there and have a beautiful day. :p

Members don't see this ad.

hooniedee said:
Hi all,

I was lucky enough to get accepted to my top choice today (2/17) so in consideration to others who are still waiting I've immediately dropped interviews.

I've also been invited to NOVA and NYCOM to interview but I declined and I will be declining my Western/COMP acceptance tomorrow.

I hope this info helps in some way. Best of luck to everyone out there and have a beautiful day. :p
How the hell does this help anyone? Next time you want to list your accomplishments do it in a cirriculum vitae where the person reading it may give a ****. Oh and have a beautiful day.

hooniedee said:
Hi all,

And the correct spelling is Touro, not "TURO"

Brian

Members don't see this ad :)
I have to say the reply was funny... but I am happy for Hooniedee. Although, the post would also imply that since I have not gotten accepted anywhere (YET :D )... people should be upset with this. In fact, probably indifferent and that's about it.. Now think about making someone "an offer they couldn't refuse" for their med school spot - that would be nice.

Best of luck to everyone!

I am not trying to brag or anything. 2 of my interviews at other schools which I was lucky enough to get was because other interviewers had canceled.

This is to help potentially someone trying to move up their interview dates or someone on the waitlist who is waiting for movement.

Geez ppl on this forum can get so mean.

I know, seriously. Anyone (like me) who might like to move their interview date would be happy to know this info.

Thanks hooniedee, and congrats on Jefferson!