Cant figure out the Fold

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MasterDental

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello

Check out this link for punch hole

https://jcoreview.com/dat/pat/hole-punching/practice/1a045c

I cant seem to figure out the fold from the 2nd to the 3rd box. it seems like it isnt possible to do that fold. Maybe I am blind?. All th eopther folds make sense, but this one. Please help

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Just imagine the upper right hand corner of the paper in image number 2 being folded toward the lower left hand corner across the line that splits the whole box diagonally from upper left to lower right. Hope that made sense. It is definitely a possible fold, and one they very well could give you on the real DAT

It makes sense. That's what I thought too. However if you did that , then for you to see that flat horizontal line in the top , then you would've had to fold it only partially, and you don't see a distinguishing vertical line. So it still makes no sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nvm. I actually did it with a piece of paper and now it makes sense

Members don't see this ad :)
Nvm. I actually did it with a piece of paper and now it makes sense. I just had to go farther in the fold.

Glad I could help. Some of the folds are definitely hard to mentally manipulate, but practice makes perfect. Good luck!