Can't find the EK verbal book anywhere...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

centersharpie

Pre-PA
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys... so I'm taking my MCAT June 13th, and I wanted to buy the EK 101 passages verbal book because my verbal score has not improved after taking a couple practice tests. I've been looking everywhere and it's out of stock (I want a new copy not a used one). I went on the EK website and they're coming out with a new one this month. I really don't have time to wait, so can anyone tell me where I can find a new copy from a reliable store/website?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys... so I'm taking my MCAT June 13th, and I wanted to buy the EK 101 passages verbal book because my verbal score has not improved after taking a couple practice tests. I've been looking everywhere and it's out of stock (I want a new copy not a used one). I went on the EK website and they're coming out with a new one this month. I really don't have time to wait, so can anyone tell me where I can find a new copy from a reliable store/website?

Thanks!
i could sell you mine... i didnt make any marks in it

i had the same problem...if nothing else works try amazon and half.com...i went to half.com and bought one that was used but unmarked for 31.00 which is better than waiting until forever...good luck

Members don't see this ad :)