cant get confirmation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fulldenture

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi there i send my application to the ada one month back and every time i call them up they say tht it is still nt on the system and contact us after a week.can any body help here whether they take so much time to even put it up on their system. has anybody gt their confirmation from ada.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi full denture,

I have called the ADA and they confirmed with me that my application was on their system. They said that I would get a confirmation letter within 2 weeks. You did better make sure that they have recieved it, because the application dead line is on 20th Oct.

hi there i send my application to the ada one month back and every time i call them up they say tht it is still nt on the system and contact us after a week.can any body help here whether they take so much time to even put it up on their system. has anybody gt their confirmation from ada.

do u have a delivery confirmation reciept, so that u cud track ur application (if it reached ada or not). and then u can qoute the date on which it was supposed to have been recieved by ada.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi fulldenture

i called ADA and asked them.....they confirmed that my appli was in their system. they said i would get a confirmation letter as soon as the appli is processed whatever that means.

keep calling them......and of course find out from them about what u can do to make sure that they have ur appli. if u have sent it by normal first class mail like i did, u wont have any tracking number i assume. ask them what u can do about this. all they seem to need to see if u r in their system is your last name- so its a pretty simple name-based system.

u would have ur M.O. or cashiers check number....ask them to tally that with their records. ask your bank if theres some way u can see if that MO or CC has been encashed.

work on it soon, since the last date for applis is coming up.

all the best.

also ask them to check in their records with all parts of your name....like ur first name and middle initial.....they might have goofed up. give them your whole name and ask them to see if it is recorded in any other part of ur name.