Can't get in touch with my professor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

orgoishard

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, is it ok to submit my pharmcas application before August even though one of my LoR evaluator has an out of office reply email? I think she will evaluate me around late August.

Members don't see this ad.

Sure - the process can roll forward without it - but I think final delivery of your app to the schools requires the LORs to be present. Someone more familiar with the process I'm sure can comment further.

Hey guys, is it ok to submit my pharmcas application before August even though one of my LoR evaluator has an out of office reply email? I think she will evaluate me around late August.

PharmCAS does not wait for your LORs to send on your application. Of course, the school probably won't process your app until that arrives, but you can submit once everything on your end is complete.

the previous posts are correct. I submitted my pharmcas mid july, but I didn't send in my last pharmacist lor until october. The schools that didn't require the pharmacist lor processed my application in july, but that one school that needed the pharmacist lor had my application processed in october.