can't see my scores!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

osjx-82

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this is even bigger of a heart attack
OMG!@!!!

Members don't see this ad.

did you have to register again with the aamc online thing cause you forgot your previous login? If so, the one you are logging in with is probably not linked to the one you originally used to register for the mcat, which is where the scores are. This happened to me, and i made a new one a week ago, but i think it may take them a little while to link the two accounts together.

:confused: I think I made an AAMC ID prior to the August 2005 test, which I decided not to take.

Knowing this, I made a new AAMC acount just prior to taking the August 2006 test. that was still a long time ago.

I'm starting to be worried....did they score my test ??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
My score has not been shown as well. I registered for the 2005 august mcat and never took it. This is weird...I need the score asap since the Ontario score release is by Oct.13...today !!!!
Zuck

My score didnt show up either. I thought it might be a problem with my registration but every time I try to re-register, it just finds my old registration id.

They also screwed up my first name when I went to write the exam. They used my middle name as my first name. I had to fill out an incident report and everyting. This is the 2nd time AAMC screwed up my registration.