Can't Wait for May 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

music2doc

Student of Mad Doctoring
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just can't wait for May 15th, guys!

I'm going crazy!

I'll be done with M1. Also, this Admissions cycle will finally be over!

May 15th.... May 15th. Why can't you come sooner?!?

Members don't see this ad.

It shocks me that you thought this was funny enough to post.

Members don't see this ad :)

I'm going crazy!

1/10. The 1 is for proper use of apostrophes.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using SDN Mobile

I'm game for it being May 15th. Done with college, hopefully knowing where I'll be going to med school? Sounds like a good gig to me. :D

I'm going crazy!

Apoarently, you have too much free time in ms-1 to post this.

8940829.jpg

Hahaha typicalindian. :laugh:

Oh, lighten up everyone. :laugh:

Well this thread was a fail lol

I'd say the fact that it got 10 replies by the first time I checked it says you're wrong. ;)

You premeds are so high-strung. Relax a bit. Grab a beer, people. Calm thyself.

I'd say the fact that it got 10 replies by the first time I checked it says you're wrong. ;)

Replies aren't a good metric of thread success. I am actually publishing a paper in Nature on this soon.

:thumbup: Pardon my French, but pre-meds are so tight that if you were to shove a lump of coal up their asses, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

:thumbup: Pardon my French, but pre-meds are so tight that if you were to shove a lump of coal up their asses, in two weeks you'd have a diamond.

False, I just tried in this thread and their asses were too tight to pry open to get my lump of coal in. :cool: ...Damn, where am I going to get that diamond for my to-be fiancee's ring now...

LOL.
This feels like something that belongs in someone's signature!

Hey don't blame me. I respond like that to a meaningless thread, which oddly came from a helpful ms-1 student.