Can't we just call AAMC to find out our score??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

instigata

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well, you think they would tell you if you provide social security and everything or call you an over eager jackass who is too impatient to wait for 3 numbers and a letter

Members don't see this ad.

You guys we have 3 days left. You'll know soon enough. At this point I don't want to know cuz I'm sooooooo scared.

Members don't see this ad :)
ok well i called aamc and asked them if there is any way they'll release the scores before oct. 14 and i could tell by the guy's voice that he was pissed, he said "yes they might be released sooner, but you have no control over that".

no idea what that meant! :rolleyes:

haha, probably because that was the 10,000th call. And he was expecting you to say something like "i really really need my score soon".

I heard a friend tell me at school that they would release the scores on Saturday night around 10PM, but no way Friday. Is this true? I read on the forums that the April 06 scores were released a night before, but this guy told me that he took it and he good them back on the posted day at night. Was he just fooling me.:confused:

I heard a friend tell me at school that they would release the scores on Saturday night around 10PM, but no way Friday. Is this true? I read on the forums that the April 06 scores were released a night before, but this guy told me that he took it and he good them back on the posted day at night. Was he just fooling me.:confused:

where did this "source" get their information?

Nobody knows for sure. The only information we have are the trends of prior releases and what AAMC has listed on the website.

Members don't see this ad :)
i have been going on to the THx since last week people, but still no luck... i think AAMC is sitting right now and laughing at how many hits on their website they have had so far.... this is very painful...

Dude, 2 days AFTER the 14th?! ****! I need to know which damn schools to apply to that have 15th at the deadline!

nip/tuck in 45.

Dude, 2 days AFTER the 14th?! ****! I need to know which damn schools to apply to that have 15th at the deadline!

2 days after? I doubt they'll actually do that...only if they're desperate....I thought they tried to coincide mcat release with deadlines

so every year they give a date that is 8 weeks from the testing date, but last year the scores were available at midnight on the thursday before that date...so maybe they will be up this thursday at midnight???

I doubt it would be after the 14th. They proably said hat because you guys are annoying them by calling when this time there is no reason to call because we know the rough date they'll be released.

Remember it is still less then 60 days if we get it on the 14th because 60 days would actually be the 19th or 20th of October.

That said, STOP CALLING!!!!!!!
You aren't doing anyone any good because we know they will be up most likely Friday night or saturday morning.

that said in less then 38 minutes we will have 2 days roughly til score release.

Oh and I have two tests tomorrow so wish me luck.

so every year they give a date that is 8 weeks from the testing date, but last year the scores were available at midnight on the thursday before that date...so maybe they will be up this thursday at midnight???

The date they gave was for a Saturday so they'd have it up by Friday night at the earliest.

I doubt it would be after the 14th. They proably said hat because you guys are annoying them by calling when this time there is no reason to call because we know the rough date they'll be released.

Remember it is still less then 60 days if we get it on the 14th because 60 days would actually be the 19th or 20th of October.

That said, STOP CALLING!!!!!!!
You aren't doing anyone any good because we know they will be up most likely Friday night or saturday morning.

that said in less then 38 minutes we will have 2 days roughly til score release.

Oh and I have two tests tomorrow so wish me luck.

good luck guju!!:luck: :luck: :luck:

Good Luck On Your Tests Guju
Mine Were Last Week.

I called them and they told me the scores could be up 2 days before the 14th or 2 days after the 14th. Not much help

Blee-Agg! OMSAS (the Ontario version of AMCAS) wants our scores by the 14th. As it is,they pushed the date back from the 13.

Grrrrrr this better be worth the wait, it's making me grumpy.

So, I'm wondering if results will be up on the 14th for all of you guys or the 14th for me? Seeing that I'm in Australia and all does that mean I'll have to wait until the 15th? So not right....

I took the April exam and the website said that they would be available on X day all the way up until they were released at 10:00pm the night before... I'm pretty sure its been like that in the past if I remember reading some of these posts correctly, so I assume that our scores will come out at 10:00pm this Friday.

Yea, go ahead and try calling. It will work just as well as calling UF just did for me. "As we stated in interview, sir, you cannot have your final decision until the 15th, which is a sunday, so they will be available on the 16th."

Yea, go ahead and try calling. It will work just as well as calling UF just did for me. "As we stated in interview, sir, you cannot have your final decision until the 15th, which is a sunday, so they will be available on the 16th."

Wow, you already interviewed there? I have yet to even send them my primary applicaiton. :) Hopefully with me being an alum there, it won't hurt me too much being this late. ;)

Wow, you already interviewed there? I have yet to even send them my primary applicaiton. :) Hopefully with me being an alum there, it won't hurt me too much being this late. ;)

Yea, Ive had a few interviews so far so this 15th date is really starting to make me :scared: :scared: At least three schools will let me know final decision next week. :scared:

I called and they said that they just started grading essays this afternoon. Also, they plan to start looking at the multiple choice sections tomorrow. They had all this time to do it, but they waited until the last minute, and they are going to beg us for an extension.

I called and they said that they just started grading essays this afternoon. Also, they plan to start looking at the multiple choice sections tomorrow. They had all this time to do it, but they waited until the last minute, and they are going to beg us for an extension.

Ha ha ha ha har.....:cool: :( :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :smuggrin:

:rolleyes: :barf:

please tell me you're lying

If you guys actually fell for that, then you are the most gullible people I've ever talked to in my life. Seriously!!!!! Lighten up and don't believe everything you read.

TPR,

You'll get into some of those schools this coming 15th. Chin up!!!

Rogerwilco, I will use correct grammar and spelling just for you.

He wasn't correcting the spelling or grammar, he was stressing that he was hoping that YOU were joking, because if you were not joking it would indicate that you are highly gullible.

At least, this is my interpretation.

It's critical thinking for verbal! lol

Sorry, I wasn't trying to fool anybody into thinking that I had really called. I was just doing a "what if the AAMC did their work like a lot of students do" scenario (ie, last second and sometimes requesting more time).

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!! Two more days to go....I can't believe how fast time flies - it was just yesterday when I was studying for the MCAT, hoping to God for it to end, even at one point cosidering pulling out and going for the January one...and now, I'm waiting for the scores...I'm don't care how I did, I just want to see them damnit!!

here's betting it comes out today(thursday) before midnight. for all of you who said that it's coming on the 14th, i'm pretty sure in april they told us they don't work on the weekends and also i'm pretty sure they have always done in in the last few years prior to the 15th so that leaves thursday and friday and seeing as ppl said that 2 day rule thing i bet it means tomorrow. saddle up cowboys it just might be rough ride today.

here's betting it comes out today(thursday) before midnight. for all of you who said that it's coming on the 14th, i'm pretty sure in april they told us they don't work on the weekends and also i'm pretty sure they have always done in in the last few years prior to the 15th so that leaves thursday and friday and seeing as ppl said that 2 day rule thing i bet it means tomorrow. saddle up cowboys it just might be rough ride today.

I sure hope you're right!