Care-Package Idea for Pre-Health Student ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jademoon

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
(Hopefully I'm posting this in the right section lol)

It was my friend's birthday recently and I'm making her a care-package as a gift. She's applying to PA school right now, and I was wondering if ya'll had any ideas what a Pre MD/DO/PA/other specialty student would like during the application process ? I'm also applying MD/DO right now but I'm drawing a blank when trying to think of ideas of what to put in the care-package.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe a $10 Starbucks gift card if your friend enjoys coffee, some aromatherapy scented body wash or lotion (like from Bath and Bodyworks) to help her relax, some fresh flowers (I recently bought some beautiful lilies from Target for $9.99 and they light up my room), maybe a nice smelling candle for her to light (I love Nest New York candles but they're on the pricer side but they have mini ones for like $18 (I totally love the driftwood and rose Himalayan salt scents!)). Stuff like that??

I geek out about stuff like this but I love those soft microbe stuffed animals. Any stuffed animal type thing can be a nice gift, too.

Maybe a $10 Starbucks gift card if your friend enjoys coffee, some aromatherapy scented body wash or lotion (like from Bath and Bodyworks) to help her relax, some fresh flowers (I recently bought some beautiful lilies from Target for $9.99 and they light up my room), maybe a nice smelling candle for her to light (I love Nest New York candles but they're on the pricer side but they have mini ones for like $18 (I totally love the driftwood and rose Himalayan salt scents!)). Stuff like that??
Love these suggestions !! Thank u sm

• Love
I geek out about stuff like this but I love those soft microbe stuffed animals. Any stuffed animal type thing can be a nice gift, too.
Aw thats a cute idea !! ill look into that