Careful what you say!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Owlie

Future rocket surgeon
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this may be redundant; however, in light of a new forum topic regarding cheating on the MCAT, I would like to expound upon a certain fact that doesn't seem to permeate the minds of certain posters.

Important medical-school related organizations, including the one who proctors the MCAT, view this forum regularly. So, as a warning, don't say anything stupid!

That is all :p

Members don't see this ad.

I know this may be redundant; however, in light of a new forum topic regarding cheating on the MCAT, I would like to expound upon a certain fact that doesn't seem to permeate the minds of certain posters.

Important medical-school related organizations, including the one who proctors the MCAT, view this forum regularly. So, as a warning, don't say anything stupid!

That is all :p

Trust me they are not. They have better things to do with their time....like counting the hundreds of millions of dollars they are making off our poor feeble souls.

Trust me they are not. They have better things to do with their time....like counting the hundreds of millions of dollars they are making off our poor feeble souls.

To be fair, people like LizzyM came to SDN because they were browsing the school specific threads. I have heard lots of things about people checking out the interview feedback threads and the school specific threads and then spreading out to the pre-allo forum. That being said, I doubt anyone would have the time to try and trace who each poster is.

Members don't see this ad :)
You both may be right. I do remember it saying something about this in the stickies up top. Also, would you want to take that chance anyhow? I wouldn't! :shifty:

You both may be right. I do remember it saying something about this in the stickies up top. Also, would you want to take that chance anyhow? I wouldn't! :shifty:

It is not just about that MCAT thread. I wouldn't post anything online that I wouldn't say out loud in the real world.

I think people are just enjoying the challenge of coming up with a system to beat the test administrators. No one is actually going to cheat. It's like that contest they give you to come up with the perfect murder. Just have fun with it and don't take it so seriously. Intelligent people, especially pre-meds, enjoy challenges.

You guys are crazy! :p
I'm just a lowly pre-med in the pacific northwest. No AAMC officials here!