Careless mistakes but still happy....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Dark Knight

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any of you have success stories of taking step 2, making careless mistakes, and still coming out with a good score close to the one expected.

im counting 3 questions i DID without a doubt get wrong that i clearly knew the right answer to but in the moment, with the clock ticking my eyes scanning a mile/minute, i just flopped on. those are the ones making me more upset than the ones i just didn't know

Members don't see this ad.

definitely had some of these...maybe 3-4 for me.

It happens to everyone...i havent received my scored yet though.

yeah i havent gotten my score but i had a question asking which nerve root corresponded to the triceps reflex and i picked C6 when the answer was C7. The hilarious thing was that today I got pimped on that by a neurologist.. NAILLLLED IT!

I had that on my Step 1 examination

On that grueling final section, my brain crossed wires and for the moment I convinced myself the wrong answer was the right answer for three gimme questions

I'm in the same boat. Definitely had several questions where the wording made me doubt my gut and I picked a different answer choice. Like 5 of them. Super upsetting, hoping it turns out to be nothing. If anyone else can chime in if they had that happen and it worked out that would be great.