Program-Specific Info / Q's Carroll University - MOT program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

teevee4000

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was recently accepted into Carroll's MOT program for Fall 2016. Will anyone else be in the same cohort?

Or if you're already in the program, some feedback would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there teevee4000! I noticed you posted this a while back but I'm currently set to join the same cohort for Carroll's MOT program. Are you still planning to attend?

Bump!

Has anyone heard from Carroll? So far I'm waitlisted

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll give them a call today and let you guys know!

Hey guys I talked to Cindy, she said they just sent out their first batch of acceptance letters everything should be happening pretty quickly with people accepting or denying their spots. So hopefully we will know in the next few weeks

Curious I know Carroll is a summer start but does anyone know a specific start date?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys I talked to Cindy, she said they just sent out their first batch of acceptance letters everything should be happening pretty quickly with people accepting or denying their spots. So hopefully we will know in the next few weeks
Is there any way to know where we are on the waitlist?

Hey guys, just found this thread. I am on the waitlist too! If you hear any information please let me know! This anxiety is killing me !!!

Bump!

Has anyone from the waitlist heard anything?

Bump!

Has anyone from the waitlist heard anything?
Hi! I just joined this site!
I was waitlisted at Carroll and just got an acceptance email this morning! Have you heard anything back from them yet?

Reactions: 1 user
I was waitlisted at Carroll and just got an acceptance email this morning! Have you heard anything back from them yet?

Congrats! What were your stats (GRE/GPA/Observation hours)?

Congrats! What were your stats (GRE/GPA/Observation hours)?
Thank you so much!!
GPA - 4.0
GRE - 150 for both sections, 4.5 for writing (GRE was not my strong suit lol)
Hours - 50
I also volunteered at the OT lab at my school this year & worked at an organization called NISRA. It is basically a camp for kids with autism and down syndrome so i had a little work experience too!

Ahhhh no I haven't :( that's awesome congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you so much!!
GPA - 4.0
GRE - 150 for both sections, 4.5 for writing (GRE was not my strong suit lol)
Hours - 50
I also volunteered at the OT lab at my school this year & worked at an organization called NISRA. It is basically a camp for kids with autism and down syndrome so i had a little work experience too!
Woof okay that's why you got an acceptance your stats are amazing!

Woof okay that's why you got an acceptance your stats are amazing!
Keep you head up!!! I have until March 5th to accept so i'm sure they will send out more acceptances around then if they have spots left! Don't lose hope! & thanks so much girl! it's just so competitive but you'll get in somewhere!

Keep you head up!!! I have until March 5th to accept so i'm sure they will send out more acceptances around then if they have spots left! Don't lose hope! & thanks so much girl! it's just so competitive but you'll get in somewhere!
Thank you :)! I'm from Rockford, IL so Carroll would be a blessing. I was accepted to a school in Iowa but I'd really like to end up at Carroll.

Thank you :)! I'm from Rockford, IL so Carroll would be a blessing. I was accepted to a school in Iowa but I'd really like to end up at Carroll.

Which school in Iowa did you get accepted to?

Does anyone know if should/have to respond to the wait list email for carroll. They did not ask to confirm your spot on the wait list. They said they would let us know if a spot opens up. Should I respond or just wait?

Does anyone know if should/have to respond to the wait list email for carroll. They did not ask to confirm your spot on the wait list. They said they would let us know if a spot opens up. Should I respond or just wait?

You only have to respond if you want them to take you off of it.

just got accepted off the waitlist! there's hope for waitlisters!!

Reactions: 2 users
May I ask your stats?

University: Wake Forest University
Major: Psychology
Overall GPA: 3.51
Pre-Req GPA: 3.7
GRE: Verbal 150/Quantitative 148/Writing 4

Volunteer
: 33 hours at an elementary school, 190 hours at a pediatric clinic/sensory gym,
25 hours at a rehab hospital

Acceptances: AIC, LIU Brooklyn, Carroll

Rejections: MUSC, MGH, U Washington, Rush, UIC

Waitlists: U Sciences, Temple, UT Chattanooga, UAB

Interviews: Stony Brook (1/13/17), LIU Brooklyn (2/5/17), Stanbridge (declined)

Still Waiting: VCU, Salus, Emory & Henry, Murphy Deming

Volunteer
: 33 hours at an elementary school, 190 hours at a pediatric clinic/sensory gym,

Will you be going to Carroll?

Received an email update asking if I was still interested in the program or not

Received an email update asking if I was still interested in the program or not
I also received the email update asking If I'm still interested in the program. Hopefully there is some movement and they will reach out to the waitlisted students who are still interested!

Was just accepted to the Carroll off the waitlist this morning!

Volunteer

Was wondering if you decided to go to Carroll?

Has anyone that is attending gotten their drug test yet? If so, how much did it cost?

Has anyone that is attending gotten their drug test yet? If so, how much did it cost?
I got it done this morning actually for 52 dollars.

Are you in the Chicagoland area?